Best Hair Treatment
“Discover the ultimate hair rejuvenation solutions in Pune, ensuring your tresses shine with beauty.”
Best Hair Treatment in Kalyani Nagari Nagar, Kharadi, Baner, Pune
The Daily Aesthetics has the most effective hair treatment in Pune for all stages. At The Daily Aesthetics, we have the best hair specialist in Pune to bring you the most effective hair treatments at the Best cost. The Daily Aesthetics is the best hair clinic in Pune and is understood for its effective hair treatments.
At The Daily Aesthetics Clinic, we provide the best hair treatment to our patients to get a satisfactory result. And we are happy that our patients come up with smiling faces after treatment to show their positive results. Our trichologist, as well as a dermatologist in Pune, analyzes your hair type, gets to a conclusion as to the basic cause, and treats you step by step.
Best Hair Loss Treatment in Pune & Pimpri-Chinchwad
Are you looking for the best hair doctor near me, a hair specialist near me, or the best hair loss treatment in Pune? Then you are at the right place. At Dr Arshi’s The Daily Aesthetics Clinic, hair fall is a common problem when an individual comes for a consultation. It has multiple reasons like secretion/ hormonal imbalance, stress, genetics, and numerous factors that promote hair loss.
Men face hair loss causes baldness, and a lady typically faces hair loss that causes her hair thinning. Hair fall has different phases as per its severity. You can treat hair loss at certain stages, but once you pass the sure stage of hair loss and if your follicles settle down it’s less responsive to medicine.
Now the question arises: how can you find the best hair clinic that offers the best hair loss treatment in Pune? But don’t worry because Dr. Arshi Rahul and the Entire team of dermatologist in The Daily Aesthetics is here that offer the best Hair Loss/Fall treatment.
At The Daily Aesthetics, We offer world-class hair fall treatment in Pune, with guaranteed results. We take pride in our work, providing people with the best hair loss treatment options to regain their hairline. Let’s get more information about the Hair Loss and Treatment option.
Causes of Hair Loss
Studies have shown that illness, emotional behavior, depression, imbalance in diet, hormonal changes that can be puberty, pregnancy, menopause, or inappropriate hair products can cause hair loss.
Hair loss can affect not only your scalp but the remaining part of the body, too. It can be either permanent or temporary. There is no specific reason behind hair loss; it can be due to family heredity, hormonal changes in you, medical conditions like thyroid, iron deficiency, or anemia, or it can be as rare as signs of ageing.
Excessive hair loss from your scalp is also referred to as baldness. The most common cause of hair loss can be hereditary. Many people avoid hair loss or fall, whereas some hide it artificially with the help of makeup, hats, or hairstyles. Some go to doctors to diagnose the hair fall issue and take the appropriate treatment to regain hair loss.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
Hair loss can appear in various ways, depending on what is the cause of it. It can suddenly come back or slowly on your scalp or all over your body. Various signs and symptoms of hair loss include:
- Slowly thinning of hair on your head:- Also known as the most common type of hair fall affecting people as they grow old. In men, usually, hair fall begins at an early age and is mostly seen on the forehead. Whereas in women depends on the way they keep their hairstyle, as many women prefer broadening part of their hair and tying it.
- Round or patchy bald spots:- Some people see hair fall in the circular or patchy bald area on the eyebrows, scalp, or men on the board. Sometimes, your skin may become itchy, red, or painful before the hair falls.
- Sudden hair loss:- As per studies, any emotional shock can cause hair loss, too. Handfuls of hair fall may be seen while combing or washing your hair or even gently tugging. Such situations may cause thinning of hair but nothing to worry about as it’s a temporary condition where you can regain your hair.
- Full-body hair loss. In some medical treatments like chemotherapy used for cancer positive, 80% of patients suffer hair loss all over the body. The hair usually grows back once the chemotherapy is stopped.
- Patches of scaling that meet the scalp:- This can be a symptom of ringworm. It may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling, and, at times, oozing. Making your hair weak, which ultimately results in hair fall.
Treatment Options for Hair Loss Problem
There are several treatments available that are tested and have shown a 100% result. Depending on the patient’s needs. Treatment like PRP Treatment is a non-surgical therapy for hair loss. Highly concentrated growth factors in the form of platelets. Gaining new hair thickens the thinner hair, and you make your hair healthier.
Hair Oxygenation is a therapy that is a perfect solution for natural hair growth. Therapy includes directly infusing oxygen into hair cells that help the scalp get the oxygen it needs to grow hair naturally. Hair transplants are more successful than many products and treatments, with some factors to consider.
Available Hair Loss Treatments in The Daily Aesthetics Clinic
The Daily Aesthetics Clinic has various hair loss treatment options in Pune. These treatments are customizable, which depends on the condition of the hair and hair fall stage and have shown a 100% hair gain result.
Laser Hair Stimulation
The laser program best suits those who have hair loss on the diffused scale to those experiencing a receding hairline or thinning of hair.
PRP Hair Loss Treatment
We take patients’ blood as a sample, use it for processing, and again re-inject it into their scalp. Know More about PRP Treatment in Pune.
Mesotherapy is a non-invasive technique used to stop hair loss and promote new hair growth by injecting nutrient-rich liquid into the scalp.
Hair Transplant is a surgical method of giving permanent results. In this process, hair follicles are removed from the back & side of the head and are planted on the bald portion. Know More About Hair Transplant in Pune.
How do we work?
Before starting with any hair loss treatment our clinical team will take a physical exam and get a quick check done. Dr. Arshi Rahul checks her patients’ medical history before starting any treatments. She may ask you for the following test.
- The blood test will help to find out if you have any medical conditions that are causing hair fall.
- Hair Pull Test: The doctor picks up a few dozens of hairs and pulls them gently to check how many hairs break out, this will help in determining the hair fall process.
- Biopsy for the scalp: The doctor takes the sample from the hair she plucked or scalp skin samples to examine the root cause under a microscope test to know if it’s just an infection causing hair fall or other reasons.
- Light Microscopy: A special instrument used by the doctor to examine the trimmed hair at the bases. As we know microscopy will help us find if there is any hair disorder or not.
Why Choose The TDA clinic for hair transplant Treatment in Kalyani Nagar & Baner, Kharadi, Pune?
Here are some reasons why you should choose us for hair transplant treatment in Pune & Pimpri Chinchwad
- Best Dermatologist for hair transplant treatment.
- US-FDA-approved equipment and best treatment protocols.
- Personalised Service.
- Ongoing Support.
We are at Kalyani Nagar, Kharadi as well as Baner City.
So, If you Are Looking for the Best hair transplant treatment in Pune or a hair transplant treatment near me, Then Book an Appointment at The Daily Aesthetics Clinic Today!
Meet Our Hair Dermatologist — Dr. Arshi Rahul
UPTO 20 To 50% Off
On laser hair reduction, Bridal treatment package, advanced Hydrafacial Ritual, Hollywood facial, PRP treatments, and Anti-ageing treatments.
What Are You Waiting For...
Make an Appointment
We believe in a transparent costing procedure with no hidden charges.